Capital Fundamentals - WellingtonTuesday, February 26, 2019
Don’t miss the next Capital Fundamentals! Register today to join this capital raising foundation workshop which provides a broad overview for early stage founders and companies, that are thinking about, or are about to raise capital.
What you will learn:
- Information you need to make informed decisions before you embark on your capital raise.
- Up to date and practical information, and real-life examples from people who have been there and done that.
- An overview of the things you should consider as you decide to raise capital for your business.
- Technical areas that you may wish to seek further information on or get further assistance with.
Sources of capital, finding the right investor, valuing your business, pitching, capital tables and planning, term sheets, wellness, common mistakes and success.
Workshop content is designed and produced by Callaghan Innovation and will be facilitated by Andrew Moorby Executive Director Transaction Advisory Services, EY
Venue: EY, 100 Willis Street, Wellington 6011
Cost: $50 per person Register now
*A light morning tea will be provided.
Following this workshop, there is an opportunity to attend deep dive sessions delivered at a later date on the topics of:
- Valuation (Jai Basrur, CGB Consulting, March 2019)
- Pitching (Daniel Batten, 21 March 2019)
- Term sheets discussion (On-line video);
About Callaghan Innovation
Callaghan Innovation are New Zealand’s innovation agency. They activate innovation and help businesses grow faster for a better New Zealand.
Callaghan partner with ambitious businesses of all sizes, providing a range of innovation and research and development (R&D) services to suit each stage of growth. Read more and find out how they can help your business.