Enterprise Angels and COVID-19 Update and Resources
The Enterprise Angels office is operating with reduced numbers on site, and are working remotely to maintain our usual level of service. You can contact us via email or mobile in the first instance.
We will be holding events in accordance to the Government’s guidelines.
- We will adhere to the health and safety guidelines of our host venue / member.
- While it’s not mandatory, we support the wearing of a face covering.
- By registering for an in-person event attendees are also agreeing to adhere to good hygiene and safety measures in place to mitigate the risk of spreading Covid-19.
- Prior to any event commencing registered attendees will be reminded that if they have any Covid-19 symptoms, or if anyone in their household is awaiting a Covid-19 test/results, or is self-isolating, they should not attend the event, and that in most cases there will be livestreaming alternatives.
- In some instances it may be necessary for the Enterprise Angels to cancel events because of Covid-19. Where this happens, attendees will be contacted prior to the event and options will be discussed.
Government website for everything you need to know about COVID-19:
Information for businesses:
- Business Govt Information
- Financial support for business
- Employment Information
- Travelling to, leaving and transiting through New Zealand.
- NZTE COVID-19 advice for exporters
Mental Health and Wellbeing Support:
- Mental Health Foundation of New Zealand
- Unite against COVID-19
- Founder Wellness
- chnnl– A SaaS platform that allows employers and employees to monitor the mental well-being of the workforce, in real time, providing a safe way to report stress, bullying and harassment.
- Xero Wellbeing courses
- Xero Assistance Programme – available to all Xero starter, standard and premium plan subscribers
COVID specific resources for startup companies. – additional resources for founders can be found here