Enterprise Angels and COVID-19 Update and Resources
Enterprise Angels remains open for business and will continue to provide all services as per normal. We are now all working from home, with all internal systems accessible remotely by staff through a secure system hence, you shouldn’t see any disruption to the efficiency of Enterprise Angels over the coming months.
Given recent guidelines regarding social distancing and the rapid development of COVID-19, we are planning to hold the April pitch night in a webinar/online format on Tuesday 7 April rather than in person. We believe this is the best practice approach in ensuring the safety of all involved. Hamilton members, please amend this date in your diaries!
We’ll be working on the logistics and tech and prospective companies to ensure this is a worthwhile event and will keep you up to date as we progress this.
Please register your interest in attending the webinar here.
Government website for everything you need to know about COVID-19:
Government’s media releases:
- Economic package to fight COVID-19
- Hon Dr David Clark: Backing our Health systems to battle COVID-19
- Hon Grant Robertson: $12.1 billion support for New Zealanders and business
Minister’s speech to Parliament
- Health Package Factsheet
- Business Cash Flow and Tax Measures Factsheet
- COVID Leave Support Factsheet
- Income Support Factsheet
- Wage Subsidy Scheme Factsheet
- Findex report on the announced $12.2 billion support package and other related articles.
- Tauranga Chamber can help with wage assistance
Information for businesses:
“Flatten the curve”:
- Simulation to show different scenarios
(this is a very simple way to show the effects of social distancing)
Resources for startup companies:
- Driving long-term startup success in turbulent times
- SaaS companies, 7 things you can do now to help the team