Event Vaccination Policy
At the heart of our approach is the health, safety and wellbeing of our staff, members, founders and wider network, and ensuring we can continue to operate our core business and deliver events safely and effectively under the Government’s Covid-19 Protection Framework or ‘traffic light’ system.
From 1 January 2022, all Enterprise Angels face-to-face activities and events will require attendees, including staff, facilitators, guest speakers, and members to be fully vaccinated.
- If you attend an in-person Enterprise Angels event you will be asked to present your ‘My Vaccine Pass’ to be scanned or provide other official documentation.
- By registering to attend an in-person event, you also agree to adhere to our safety measures, in place to mitigate the risk of spreading Covid-19. These measures are based on NZ Government guidance around physical distancing, good hygiene practices and contact tracing.
- If you are unwell, have any Covid-19 symptoms, or have been at a location of interest recently, please do not attend the course or event, in most cases there will be livestreaming alternatives.
- If anyone in your household is awaiting a Covid-19 test, is self-isolating or has recently self-isolated, please contact us prior to attending the course to discuss your options.
- In some instances it may be necessary for the Enterprise Angels to cancel events because of Covid-19. Where this happens, we will contact you prior to the event and your options will be discussed.
- Under all settings of the Covid-19 Protection Framework (Traffic Lights) most events are able to proceed with the use of Vaccination certificates. Some events may still be held in an exclusively online format where attendees and/or speakers are unable to attend due to travel restrictions.
- We will maintain attendance lists for contract tracing & record keeping purposes – attendees will also be asked to scan the venue QR code on site or sign a register.
- The Enterprise Angels has mandatory protocols in place for all face-to-face events to ensure health and safety measures adhere to NZ Government guidelines. Failure to adhere to these safety measures may result in cancellation of your attendance.
In addition to the measures outlined above attendees should be aware of the following:
- Our courses and events will have no more than 100 people in any defined indoor space when held under Red settings.
- Physical distancing of 1m will be required at courses and events held under Red settings.
- While it’s not mandatory, we support the wearing of a face covering.
- Hand sanitiser will be available, and we encourage good hygiene practices.