EA Nominee Notes to Investor Reports
EA Nominee Ltd, EA GP Ltd and Purpose Capital Ltd are wholly owned subsidiaries of Enterprise Angels Inc. Enterprise Angels is contracted to provide administration services to these entities.
Notes to Investor Reports
- These reports contain any holdings you have via EA Nominee Ltd or direct into an EA Fund or Purpose Capital Impact Fund.
- For balance date share, unit and note prices, EA Nominee uses the latest investment information that is available to it at the time of reporting.
- Prices are reported per the share/unit/note value as at the last closed round, except where the holding is also invested by an EA Fund in which case the price is governed by the EA GP Valuation policy here.
- In an instance where an Investee Company is now domiciled offshore, we have used the exchange rate at the date of your investment to determine the contribution value.
- Due to the dynamic nature of start-ups, valuations are complex, often subjective and may change rapidly. No reliance should be placed upon the valuations provided in these reports and the reports must not be taken as financial advice.
- Exited companies that are no longer on the Companies Office are omitted.
- Conversion transactions show separately on the Statement of Non Cash Events – if you have not had any conversions transactions in the reporting period, you will not receive this report.
- Cash transactions including deposits, settlements and distributions show on the Statement of Account – if you have not had any cash transactions in the reporting period, you will not receive this report.
- Some transactions may not appear if they were not fully completed as at the report date.
- Unrealised gain/loss is the difference between your purchase price and the current market value.
- The latest copy of our Custody Assurance Report is available here for your reference.
- Please let the Enterprise Angels team know if there is key personal or structural changes within your entity.
Enterprise Angels receives fees for the services it provides to angel group members, investors and investee companies. Please click here to view the details.
EA Nominee Ltd offers a convenient nominee service which holds and administers your investments.
EA GP Ltd is the General Partner of the EA Funds and has overall responsibility for the operation and management of these Funds.
Purpose Capital Ltd is the Manager of the Purpose Capital Impact Fund and has overall responsibility for the operation and management of the Fund.