Pitching to Angels is your opportunity to “set the hook” with prospective investors.
Content to provide
Details shared during the presentation and Q&A session should remain high-level and need to cover the following points:
- An introduction to the business
- A discussion of the pain you are solving and the size of the opportunity
- An outline of progress to date
- Information about the competitive landscape
- Explanation of your IP position
- Financial projections and COGS, key assumptions, pricing etc.
- Detail on the management team
- An outline of “the deal” including:
a. the quantum of funding sought
b. the company’s pre-money valuation
c. how you will utilise the money
Your pitch should be a maximum of 10 minutes, and is followed by a 5 minute Q&A session.
You will have your pitch recorded enabling us to share with members who are not able to attend on the night and so you can also use elsewhere.
View Part 4 here.
Get in touch!
We welcome engagement from anyone interested or involved in the early stage investment market - Investors, Angel Members, Strategic or Corporate Partners, Founders, Incubators or Accelerators, Deal Referrers, Acquisition Partners etc.