Active Investor Plus Visa
As an approved ‘Managed Fund’ under the Active Investor Plus Visa, EA Fund 4, is your ideal partner for unlocking the vast potential of New Zealand’s dynamic economy. Immerse yourself in the chance to reside, work, and invest in a nation that cherishes innovation, sustainability, and quality of life.
The Active Investor Plus Visa enables migrant investors to live, work and study in New Zealand indefinitely. Partners, and dependent children aged 24 and under can also be included in the application. After holding your investments in New Zealand for 4 years or more, you can apply for permanent residency.
Visa requirements are:
- Have at least NZD $15 million or the weighted equivalent in available assets or funds.
- invest across three years and maintain the investment for a further fourth year.
- spend 117 days in New Zealand across the four-year conditional visa period.
- have a reasonable command of English to at least Level 5 of the International English Language Testing System.
With every $1 invested counting as $2 towards your visa conditions, EA Fund 4 provides global investors a great lens across and support within the flourishing NZ early stage ecosystem.
Key reasons to invest in EA Fund 4
- We are a connected community with a strong reputation and broad expertise.
- We are an agile, small fund where you can make an impact with your capital and experience.
- We are the only regional Angel stage fund based in the beautiful city of Tauranga.
- Ability to leverage our 15 years’ experience, learnings and insights as a base for your New Zealand Angel investment learning journey.
- We offer a broader range of deals than most funds.
- You’ll have transparency on 20-30 Fund investments and ongoing performance monitoring.
- 2x Investment weighting – every dollar invested counts a $2 to your visa conditions.
- Opportunities to top up Fund investments plus pre-emptive rights in later stage companies.
Investments to date have been made into SquareOne and RealAML, two high growth fintech companies making an impact in the industry. More information here.
Reasons to Invest in Fund 4
Tauranga – a great place to live
Edmund Hillary Fellowship – Regional NZ Series May 2022
Nina, our CEO, would be happy to provide more information and answer any questions you have about Enterprise Angels and EA Fund 4. This can be either be via email email@example.com, or via remote connection. If you would like to book a time to have a chat, she has a calendar share function which will allow you to pick the best time for yourself, click here to access.
Risk Warning: Investing in early stage companies involves risk and should be done only as part of a diversified portfolio. Offers facilitated by Enterprise Angels are for Wholesale Investors who make their own investment decisions and understand the risks. Read the full risk warning.