Put your experience, skills and connections to work in an Investor Rep role.
What we are looking for in an Investor Rep:
- Keep Enterprise Angels top of mind at your nominated company so resources (the team, investors, partners) can step in and assist where needed
- Explain certain aspects of corporate actions etc. to fellow investors
- Field questions from other Enterprise Angels investors and liaise with company for response
- Give the Enterprise Angels team a heads up on any possible capital raising and lead/oversee light due diligence/due diligence review for follow-on rounds
- Keep your eye out for any exit opportunities for Enterprise Angels investors
- Keep a finger on the pulse of what is happening with your nominated company and apprise Enterprise Angels and all other Enterprise Angels investors of progress and developments
- Ensure your company provides a quarterly report to the Enterprise Angels team complete and on time
- If there has been a lot of change in the company, discuss with the Enterprise Angels team if the company should provide an update to shareholders at the next Enterprise Angels Pitch Night, or half an hour before the meeting
Get in touch!
We welcome engagement from anyone interested or involved in the early stage investment market - Investors, Angel Members, Strategic or Corporate Partners, Founders, Incubators or Accelerators, Deal Referrers, Acquisition Partners etc.